We are delighted to announce the upcoming 47th edition of the Telders Moot Competition, scheduled to be held in The Hague from May 30 to June 1, 2024. This prestigious event is nurturing students’ interest and knowledge in international law, fostering a platform for intellectual growth and collaboration. The Leiden University Campus, The Hague, will host the International Rounds, providing a dynamic arena for legal discourse.
- December 1, 2023: Deadline for Team Registration.
- December 4, 2023: Team Confirmation Letters will be sent via email to the Team Contact.
- March 4, 2024, at 23:59 CET:Deadline for mailing (as a PDF document via email) the Applicant and Respondent Memorials to the Telders Organizing Office. Submission of Nominations for the International Board of Review.
- March & April 2024: National Rounds.
- May 30-31, 2024: International Rounds.
- June 1, 2024: Final Round.
- Teams (for international round) may consist of students enrolled in different national universities.
- Each team shall be composed of not less than two and not more than four students.
- Participation Fee: Euro 1500 per team. This covers organizational costs, along with coffee/tea, lunches, one dinner, and a farewell party for the Team Members.
- Any university from a European country is eligible to participate.
- In the event of multiple universities from one country registering, a national pre-selection round will be organized. Rules of Procedure for these rounds can be found on the official website.
- In the International Round, a country may only be represented by one participating team. The Netherlands, uniquely, may be represented by two participating teams, with Leiden University having the unconditional right to participate.
Join the 47th Telders Moot Competition 2024!